Friday, November 21, 2014

Up to More Mischief

Hello everyone! PomPom is up to more mischief again. I'll let you see for yourself.


We recently bought a whole ton of grapes. For those of you who've seen some of my earlier posts, you already know PomPom's slight obsession with grapes. He's guarding them.
 

I came home one day and was quite startled to find PomPom hanging from the coat hanger. Why was he up there? If it was to pretend to be a coat, then his "disguise" wasn't very effective.



PomPom having a stare-off with his fellow ducks. It was going on FOREVER until I paused it. PomPom still insisted that I declare him the winner though. Typical PomPom.
 

The final treat of the day, PomPom Monet! Notice the upside down painting (as a matter of fact, I painted that as a study on Edward Monet).
 



Taking a look at it through PomPom's eyes...

I hoped you enjoyed it!
Lanna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment