Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy *really belated* Halloween!
The guilt has been gnawing at me.. I haven't posted in AGES! Even PomPom is getting quite anxious - for his cute reputation of course! But for today I have gathered some moments that'll be sure to make you forgive me.


 PomPom claims that sophisticated giraffes appreciate coffee. So he's trying it out. But whoever said that they had to wear caps?


 I was surprised to find PomPom in the bed, snoring softly.


 PomPom stuffing himself like a pig.


This is my Hello Kitty pumpkin that I carved myself. I'm so proud!

 
 
And look, there's PomPom, Marie, and Minnie in their ravishing costumes. They're guarding the candy. Thankfully, even PomPom is taking his job seriously.
 
 
Yep - that's me in my "evil fairy" costume. It was my second time doing my own makeup, and frankly it turned out pretty well. I think. :-)
 
Well, that's it for today! I PROMISE that I'll make more of an effort to post frequently.
 
Lanna

No comments:

Post a Comment