Thursday, September 11, 2014

Teddy Vacation Part 2

Part 2 of the "Teddy Vacation" has arrived! Here is the link to part one in case you missed it:
http://sirpompom.blogspot.com/2014/09/teddy-vacation-part-1.html

After getting off the car, Teddy decided to ride in my backpack the rest of the day - comfy, warm, and a great view. (from the back of course!)

First stop, Ros- wait. I'll leave it to you. Guess where I went.... Hehehe!
:-)


 
 Teddy poking his head out. I thought I should add some photos of the mansion as well. Aren't they beautiful?



Teddy and I at the backyard. Ahh... such a nice view of the ocean.


 
Teddy posing on the steps. I think the color of his fur matches quite nicely, doesn't it?

 
 
Teddy couldn't resist trying out this birdbath - he said it was pretty comfortable.
 
 
Lanna


No comments:

Post a Comment