Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day PomPom!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
I have lots of photos in store for you!

First up: pretty flowers. Aren't these carnations stunning? The photos are definitely something to proud of (I took them).





These are the Valentine roses we bought for my mom. Notice the adorable pig. I put it there, and it certainly does add a little something to the flowers.


 Hehe! This is an absolutely cute couple of bears showing off their Valentine spirit.
Here's where PomPom comes in...


Minnie and Marie were already equipped with bows and PomPom didn't have one. Of course I had to add one! And doesn't he look good?


Alas, PomPom doesn't agree.
PomPom: Why do I have to wear this bow? I'm a boy you know. Wait - what? It's for the blog? Okay fine *poses*.


When it comes to taking pictures, the blog is always the number one priority in PomPom's eyes.

Now here comes the fun part. Try to find a rose in each of the following photos. I'll admit, most of them are quite easy. But have fun anyways.



 Group pic!


Haha, this one was too funny to miss getting a close-up of.
Marie: Is that...a rose? On my head?! POMPOM!

I'll leave off with the ever so innocent Baymax.


Um, I have a rose and I've always been meaning to... you know...


Would you please accept my rose?


Yeah okay. You can take it now.

Lanna

No comments:

Post a Comment